Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A serious gutter miscommunication.

Well, the gutter guys were out to fix the two issues I blogged about yesterday. They got part of it right. They got the downspout moved around the corner, the photo below shows the gutter in it's now correct position.


They didn't change the downspout going through the flower bed...


They ADDED about three feet of downspout to the opposite corner!!! Why would they do this when already there was a concrete water trough under the downspout?


I'll have to call them again and see if they get it right this time. This IS something that could be done by myself but I feel that since we paid the gutter company to do this it should be done by them until they get it right. It's only downspouts people!

-chris

3 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

Why not bury a piece of black drainage pipe below the soil? This way you'll never see an eye sore of a white spout sticking out and your foundation will be my drier.

Maybe if you had the materials there ready for them they'd do it for you. :-)

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ongoing gutter issues seem to parallel my ongoing cabinet issues. I feel your pain and hope it gets fixed soon!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kimberley said...

I'm with you! I *hate* it when I've paid someone to do something and they just can't get it right, grrrr. Good luck!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic