Monday, March 30, 2009

Babyland

Graham is three weeks old now, and we are starting to get into a rhythm. He seems to have a schedule of his own that works pretty well with what we already have going. That is a small miracle in itself!
Natalie has adjusted to being the big sister and most baby relapses are over now, although she is definitely still our baby too. Graham is now sleeping in three to four hour stretches, which makes life much easier for me.
At first, I didn't leave the house with the kids without Chris - well, actually, didn't leave the house at all! Now we are venturing out, and I think I've got it figured out how to maneuver with two little ones and their gear. Minimalism has it's advantages!
Things are going well for us- spit-up is at a minimum, the peepee fountain is now under control (anyone with boys understands this!), and the tears are fewer and farther between. Just wanted to post a quick blog update with some photos. I have been out of touch with the technical world. So to those of you who have not seen an email from me in...oh, say three weeks - hello, I have missed you & will get back to you soon.
Now for the photos...and bedtime...Good night!


Who says a ball cap can't be glamorous?


P.S. Will post "Big Girl" bedroom pictures, and "Computer/Craft Room" pictures soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyndy said...

Congratulations on your new addition! Actually I stumbled upon your blog because of house-related things. Your house is gorgeous! I love old houses and I can't wait to come back and read more.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! Love the nursery ; )

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic