Monday, September 25, 2006

So Long September

I have to say this has been the busiest September I've ever seen! While it is filled with birthdays - Matt's(Chris's brother), Mine(29 forever), Chris's, his parents anniversary, this year was an especially busy one with the addition of (my sister) Cassie's wedding as well as it being Chris's 30th birthday.
One good thing about hosting a wedding shower and a 30th birthday party is that you get a lot of work done in preparing for it. Or at least started. Now to finish those projects! We did do quite a bit more unpacking and settling, and got some painting done (almost!) as well. It's amazing how much more it feels like home now.
It seems like Natalie changes or learns something new daily. She started smiling last month, but it took us until now to catch it on camera. She found her hands and feet this month and started gurgling, cooing and "talking" to us. I never knew baby language would hold us so spellbound! She also started sleeping through the night (9pm until 5:45am or so).
Below are some picture highlights of the month.







1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Cara and Chris: Happy Birthday!! I forgot it was Chris' but didn't forget yours, Cara. I've been super busy and it looks like ya'll have been too!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! Cassie looks SOOOO grown up. I can't believe she's married. I don't know when I'll be in town again Probably as early as Thanksgiving :( But I'll have to come by!!! Maybe I'll bring a certain someone with me.

Later taters!
Jess

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic