Friday, October 03, 2008

Can We Keep It!?! Can We Keep It!?!

WOW, look what was parked in our driveway when we got home tonight!
Is it a belated birthday gift for ME?
No?
Is it a new sibling for the red car?
No?

Well then whose is it, and why is it parked in our driveway? They say that possession is 9/10 of the law, is that really true? I've ALWAYS loved BMW's....

So what do you do when a car belonging to someone else is parked in YOUR driveway? A driveway that goes inside a fenced-in yard, no less. I've never even heard of that happening. It's a little awkward, I must say...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me? I think I'd block it in so there was no way to get out and make the moron who parked it come to the door and explain what the hell he was thinking.

Actually, I'd probably call and have it towed if I knew it didn't belong to a neighbor or something. That's a pretty ridiculous thing to do.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Lotta Dahl said...

HAHAH I was going to say exactly what she just said! lol

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic