Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ahead of Ourselves

Ok well, guess I got a little over excited and ahead of myself. No hot bath last night, but it's close - probably tonight. Turns out the plumbers bumbled things up on the toilet plumbing, the toilet drain tube was 3-4inches taller than it was supposed to be thus causing an extra fitting to be necessary, etc. And a lot more work. Terry worked all day yesterday up until 8pm last night, and I have to say he's done a wonderful job. If you ever need the name of a good construction guy, let me know. I'll be glad to pass his name on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

What paint did you use for the bathroom? The color is beautiful!

6:55 AM  
Blogger C&C said...

Thank you! We used Glidden paint in Serengeti Plain 90YY 48/255.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic