Monday, October 27, 2008

56 Days Until Christmas

So is anyone else getting excited about Christmas? Yes?!? Oh goody!
I try to keep my excitement to myself, at least until the day after Thanksgiving - I don't want to burn anyone out. This year it's worse though, the restless feeling that I need to get stuff done - NOW.
I don't know if it's that I need a diversion from all of this election stress going on, that I know I need to use my craft room now while I have it, or the fact that I know I'm going to be really large preggo by December and I need to get things done while I can still get up and down off the floor. Probably all of the above.
So in between thoughts of how to decorate the nursery, the Christmas Canon is playing in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
house pic