Coffered ceiling in the eating area, tin ceiling in the kitchen. The bar will have the same small schoolhouse lights as above the sink. Those are currently antique brass, I will paint them to match the others sooner or later. The large schoolhouse lights are from Restoration Hardware, the small ones are from Lowe's. For $30, I don't mind painting them myself.
- Mike to finish electrical
- Tile back splash finished and grouted
- Install reducers where wood meets tile
- Touch up paint where grout stained
- Install shelves, doors, and drawers in cabinetry
- Install hardware on cabinetry
- Install appliances
- Install sink faucet, drain, garbage disposer, etc.
- MOVE IN!
Jesus worked very hard to make sure things were done correctly and not just the quick and easy way. He did not cut corners or try to take the easy way, which is almost unheard of now. And while it has taken all summer, it really is worth it.